Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Art

Cat in Cart

I drew a version of this almost two years ago... but I needed something to paint so I pulled it out, fixed it up a little... and promptly messed it all up. See how on the left side of the cat there are 6 bars on that cart? On the right there are 5. There's a little Escher thing going on there that I need to fix. Grr. I just didn't notice it until I drew it on the nice, VERY expensive paper that I was almost out of. So I'll fix it. And draw it again.

I shouldn't complain. I like this job. Pay notwithstanding, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home