Annoyed at AT&T
We have now been without phone service for FIVE DAYS. AT&T really needs to get their act together. At first, they tried to tell us we had an internal problem. Then they tried to blame the glacial pace of their repair service on the recent tornados--storms that took place an entire STATE away. This afternoon, a repair truck pulled up in front of the house and I got all hopeful, but then it drove away and we still have only static instead of a dial tone.
This is CRAZY. (Yes, you can tell I've started going mad because I have a tendency to use ALL CAPS.) Yesterday was a work day for me, so I had to go into Tom's office to do a few phone interviews. Our cell phones are running out of minutes again. I just wish I had the sense that AT&T would be able to correct the problem sometime in the near future.
Ben and I did have some fun today, though--we went to Grant's Farm and fed the baby goats. They swarmed around us, nibbling at clothes and shoelaces. Ben found the whole thing hilarious, and my heart swelled with love to see him so enthusiastic and fearless.



This is CRAZY. (Yes, you can tell I've started going mad because I have a tendency to use ALL CAPS.) Yesterday was a work day for me, so I had to go into Tom's office to do a few phone interviews. Our cell phones are running out of minutes again. I just wish I had the sense that AT&T would be able to correct the problem sometime in the near future.
Ben and I did have some fun today, though--we went to Grant's Farm and fed the baby goats. They swarmed around us, nibbling at clothes and shoelaces. Ben found the whole thing hilarious, and my heart swelled with love to see him so enthusiastic and fearless.



Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
2 Comments:
Now that our phone is back on, I'm a little less miffed at AT&T. But really, people, five days???
That is way too long. But, then again, we don't have a landline.
Post a Comment
<< Home