Arch Words
Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest
Name: Tess
Home: St. LouisI'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.
E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com




3 Comments:
You should consider putting your photos into an account at istockphoto.com. If you make a photographer's account, you do a profile and then upload your pics for folks to use in ads, websites, etc. You can catalogue them by color and keyword, and you get a percentage of the sales, but I don't know the details. I've only ever bought pics from there for my website, but yours are more beautiful than most. I can see these ones in an ad or on a website, easy. Make a bit of money from these! (Coz that's the American way....)
What lovely lilies! I can almost feel the warmth of the day looking at them.
Our lilies are looking lush & green here in Maine. I hope our odd spring weather has only delayed them this year. Your photos give me hope that they will arrive.
I think you captured your lillies beautifully. I love to play around with my camera and see if I can capture the nature in our yard...
Emily
Post a Comment
<< Home