Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!


This has been our first Christmas ever in our own home, with just our small family. So far, it's been going wonderfully. Yesterday afternoon, I had the early Christmas present of going to an art exhibit on my own, and then we went to the family Christmas Eve service at church. I stayed up past midnight finishing Ben's cross-stitch ornament. This morning, we've opened presents and stockings and eaten sticky buns (my first time trying my dad's recipe). Ben played in his ball pit and tried out his other toys, too. Tomorrow the frenetic traveling begins (what were we thinking taking a toddler as a lap child on a plane?!?), but for now I'm enjoying my peaceful Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home