Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Advice for Writers

Ann Douglas, Canadian author of many books on pregnancy and parenthood, has been posting a series of articles on The Mother of All Blogs about writing and publishing. Recently, she has discussed self-publishing and finding the time to write. You can also submit a question about writing for her to consider. I enjoy reading Ann's blog because her topics range from personal reflections to the progress of her latest book, and she's always very encouraging of other writers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home