Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Saturday Art

No Saturday Art yet, as Kaela and Tess were too busy celebrating New Year's Eve. Here's a chocolate martini recipe, though:

Chocolate Martinis

vodka
creme de cacao
chocolate liqueur
half & half

Mix equal parts of each (1 shot glass of each) and add to shaker with ice. Shake well and pour into martini glasses.

You can add a fun touch by first dipping the glass rim in the chocolate liqueur then into cocoa powder or by shaving chocolate onto the finished martini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home