Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Art

Dogs

Hmm. This image shouldn't have been so ugly. I used Mike's new scanner without figuring out what all the default settings did. So it skewed the colors pretty badly. But I scanned it quickly and left to drop my brother off at his dorm. By the time I returned Mike had unhooked the scanner and taken it away somewhere. I am too lazy to go upstairs and find it. So here's an ugly picture.

The purpose of this drawing is to figure out what color the chihuahua should be. Did you know they come in many colors (not yellow - despite what I've drawn)? It looks likes I colored a few with a stick or something. Yick. Oh well. I may rescan it tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I like it! It's not UGLY!

Hh

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home