A Ram Nags: "NASA Gram".... Anagrams!
This site is completely addictive. You can type in your name, and it will generate many, many anagrams for you. Here are some of my favorites from the letters in my name:
HE STOMPS SNOT--I've seen a lot of snot around here lately, and some may indeed have been stomped.
HOST MOST PENS--Is this a roundabout way of saying "writer"?
HOTNESS STOMP--sounds like a new kind of dance
TOM SPOTS HENS--funny because it involves my husband
HEM STOPS SNOT--because you might think it's funny, but it's snot
HE STOMPS SNOT--I've seen a lot of snot around here lately, and some may indeed have been stomped.
HOST MOST PENS--Is this a roundabout way of saying "writer"?
HOTNESS STOMP--sounds like a new kind of dance
TOM SPOTS HENS--funny because it involves my husband
HEM STOPS SNOT--because you might think it's funny, but it's snot
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
4 Comments:
Cute!
Signed,
A SEEKER NEW
or
SNEAKER EWE
(I like the second one)
Fun!!!
Love,
Cherry Ice Prose ;)
I got "Erotical Fry" - don't know what that means, but it sounds naughty!
I don't know I missed this post on my last few passes through your blog, but those are so funny.
Happy Mother's Day!
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home