Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday Art

Here's a painting I finished on Wednesday.

Running Dogs - final

I'm beginning to like dogs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

I love those dogs! I might love the grass even more. Okay, no I don't, but it's wonderful! They're so -- leapy!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

How CUTE is that?!

I especially love the contrast of colors, the small dog to large dog, etc.

Well DONE!

Hh

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Thanks!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Shekky said...

Cute! It's so springy and playful.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home