Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.
E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com
Public Service Announcement: Don't Eat Your Vegetables
Just in case you've missed it, the FDA is warning people
not to eat bagged spinach because of an E. coli outbreak in 10 states. For now, try to get your five a day some other way.
2 Comments:
And now it's 20 states--but not Missouri yet.
Odd that the brand associated with the illness is Natural Selection Foods.
I meant to add this to your bananas post, but here goes: Ilsa has TOTALLY fallen for the banana propaganda you mentioned earlier in the month. Elmo eats bananas = Ilsa requests them. Marketing at work! Keep them away from the candy commercials!
Post a Comment
<< Home