Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Art: More watercolors from desolate places

coal pier

I went out with Mike, John Ryan and Gregory on Tuesday to this abandoned coal pier on the Delaware River. They climbed up into the place and took pictures. I sat near the entrance and faced the direction we came. This was my view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I think these beautiful scenery watercolors have been some of my favorites of your work...

Hh

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home