Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday Art

The Punk Rock Flea Market happened, and I am happy but ruined. Too many days of nervous energy and endless tasks. I hope I am recovered by tomorrow.

Mike sold photos, I sold paintings and my friend, Regina, sold felted bags. We all did surprisingly well. Here are some visuals:


MIke's photos
Mike's photos


felted bags
Regina's purses


I somehow didn't take a picture of my paintings. Pretend you're seeing them here.


Regina
Regina


Mike
Mike, at the end of the day


I traded a painting for a purse.

Regina's awesome bag.  It's mine now.

Very awesome, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Oh, good. I was hoping you'd post pictures from today. Glad to hear it went well! You and Mike are quite the artsy couple.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Very very awesome. The whole enterprise was inspiring.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home