Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Childhood Ailments

If it weren't bad enough that I came down with pinkeye the weekend before last, on my birthday weekend I got an ear infection, which is still lingering. Amazingly, Ben has been unscathed.

I have lots I want to blog about, but at the moment the words are not quite making it to the page. When I sat down to do my statistics homework, I had to redo the first problem 4 or 5 times before I could make it come out right. That does not bode well for Thursday's exam....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to wish you a Happy Birthday Sunday!

I had pink eye last month, none of the girls got it fortunately though.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

How did you do on your stats test?

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your unusual (for adults) ailments; I guess it's one of the costs of parenthood that most of us forget.

And happy 1st of March! ('Cause, if the previous commenter is correct, I guess I missed your birthday...)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home