Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Miscellany

Want to find out your Cyborg name? Click here. For example, Arch Words is

Artificial Robotic Construct Hardwired for Warfare, Online Repair and Dangerous Sabotage


* * *

Cyber-dissidents (do any read my blog?) can get tips from the French government on beating local censors.

* * *

Maybe I'm in denial about the whole potty training thing, but I had no desire to start when Ben was a few months old, as Newsweek reports some parents do. If he's going to be a prodigy in anything, I'd prefer it be in language or music, not pooping.

* * *

Finally, Arch Words extends thoughts and prayers for all those bracing for the impact of Hurricane Rita. Let's hope everyone learned from what happened a few weeks ago.

4 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Looking forward to tomorrow's art!
Woo hoo!

I tagged you to do a closet meme! Check it out. Tag, you're it.

Hh

4:06 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Tess, thanks for making me laugh about the pooping thing. It gives me a new perspective in the potty training department.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

SANDY is Synthetic Artificial Neohuman Designed for Yelling. Sounds just about right!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

LMAO...Ben Ben, the Pooping Prodigy! So...you tagged me...hmmmm...now, I have to figure out what that means! GREEEEAT....

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home