Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Trip to the Missouri Botanical Gardens

In which our heroine visits a Victorian rose garden and learns how to focus her camera on small objects.









6 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Looks like you learn well. When I'm taking close-ups like you've done here I find that the hardest part is holding the camera still.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Very nice and reminscient of the summer we are quickly leaving behind

5:06 AM  
Blogger Precie said...

Fantastic!!! Some of the close-ups remind me of O'Keefe!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Those are nice photos, Tess.

Is it really that green in Missouri?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

You have a real gift for photography. I love your eye! Thanks for sharing them!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home