Saturday Art
I'm revising last week's drawing so here's something to look at instead.
Try to make one of these yourself. You won't be able to stop.
Try to make one of these yourself. You won't be able to stop.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
4 Comments:
No comments? But it was so ugly! And it took me all of 12 minutes to create! And a flipbook website? Ingenious! No killing trees to make a flip book on your own!
And didn't you all see? It was Halloween themed, too! So timely!
Maybe it needed to be more violent.
OMG...this is TRULY addictive. Why oh why did I have to see it?? Now, you're right...I won't stop.
My word verification word for today is:
tvtoto (HAHAHAHAHA)
Okay, I'll comment before any more pumpkins are harmed. It was very cute. And timely.
Now you know how crushing it is to bare your soul and get no comments. Except that I just commented.
Tess
I love it -- tumbling pumpkins -- and it tied in so well with the following post.
Post a Comment
<< Home