Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, October 28, 2005

Good Luck/Bad Luck

Kaela will be posting Saturday Art in the afternoon, so to tide you over, I give you this tidbit:

An Oregon woman bought a lottery ticket that won her $1 million. Unfortunately, her winning called attention to the fact that she had purchased the ticket with a stolen credit card. If convicted, she will be ineligible to receive the money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

i heard this on Paul Harvey the other day and my first thought was this: "You know what would be great? If they gave the money to the people whose credit card number she stole."

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home