Bitter, My-Party-Isn't-In-Power-and -I'm-Living-in-a-Red-State Friday Miscellany
Okay, I probably should resist taking cheap shots at Republicans, but I want to share Tom Delay's mug shot and "Harriet Miers's Blog!!!"
I'll be able to sleep better at night knowing that Congress has granted special protection from lawsuits to gun manufacturers and is considering doing the same for fast food restaurants. I'm so glad our elected leaders are coming to the rescue of our poor, persecuted corporations, who are only working to promote the public welfare.
In more serious news, the investigative journalists at The Onion report that Pittsburgh is unprepared for a full-scale zombie attack. I blame the Bush administration.
I'll be able to sleep better at night knowing that Congress has granted special protection from lawsuits to gun manufacturers and is considering doing the same for fast food restaurants. I'm so glad our elected leaders are coming to the rescue of our poor, persecuted corporations, who are only working to promote the public welfare.
In more serious news, the investigative journalists at The Onion report that Pittsburgh is unprepared for a full-scale zombie attack. I blame the Bush administration.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
2 Comments:
Ha ha ha! Nice, but really, what city is prepared for a zombie attack?
The Harriet Miers blog is brilliant - thx for sharing :)
Post a Comment
<< Home