Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, November 25, 2005

Post-Thanksgiving Quiz

These questions came from two quizzes, one in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and the other in the Chicago Tribune. Post your answers in the comments, and I'll let you know if anyone got them right tomorrow night.

1. Which state is the biggest producer of sweet potatoes?
2. Which state is the biggest producer of turkeys?
3. Which state is the biggest producer of cranberries?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. North Carolina (you always liked living there, didn't you?)

2. Texas (political turkeys, at least)

3. County Limerick in Ireland (they were all born there, I believe!)

2:05 AM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I LOVE Christian_Left's answer. I just had to say that!

Hh

P.S. I had a BIG crush on a Cranberry years ago--Eric Carmen...*sigh*

1:21 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

Okay, folks, the answers:

1) Christian_left, you are correct! And yes, I did like living there.

2) Minnesota

3) Wisconsin

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home