Saturday Art
A lot of stuff this week:

the three friends, pencil and conte crayon on paper
This first drawing I did outside. It was *really* cold. I remembered to bring everything but something to sit on. So I sat on the sidewalk and lasted only an hour. Good thing I finished it.

How We All Interact, conte crayon, pastel and colored pencil
This one I did a few days later at my desk. I took some digital pictures the same day I drew outside and worked from them off of the computer. I'm not sure if it's a finished drawing or not. I just ran out of energy after an hour and a half or so.

How We All Interact, digital photo
So I've been thinking about relationships recently. I haven't decided whether I'm too close to everyone I know or not close enough.

the three friends, pencil and conte crayon on paper
This first drawing I did outside. It was *really* cold. I remembered to bring everything but something to sit on. So I sat on the sidewalk and lasted only an hour. Good thing I finished it.

How We All Interact, conte crayon, pastel and colored pencil
This one I did a few days later at my desk. I took some digital pictures the same day I drew outside and worked from them off of the computer. I'm not sure if it's a finished drawing or not. I just ran out of energy after an hour and a half or so.

How We All Interact, digital photo
So I've been thinking about relationships recently. I haven't decided whether I'm too close to everyone I know or not close enough.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
3 Comments:
Um, I'd say too far, but that's because you're 1000 miles away.
I'd also venture to say that we tend to be similar in that we both worry about being too close to people but most of the time we aren't.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I deleted my post because I mispelled your name because I am a dork...
Love the pics Kaela!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home