Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Years Eve

New Years Eve - Tess

Those chocolate martinis were really good. This is Tess with hers. I would post a picture of me with mine, but I looked too drunk for public viewing. And Tess here looks cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

Happy New Year, Tess! That is a beautiful photo; I hope it's a symbol of a beautiful new year for you.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Tess!! how cute are you? I love that picture... and i lovvvvee chocolate martinis!! 2nd in line to Sour Apple Martinis... ahhhh, where is the damn vodka?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Watty said...

Man that sucker looks TASTY!!! I've only had a couple martinis in my life, and that was one of them...not too bad! ;)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Watty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home