Saturday Art
Here's the final try:

I tried adding color to old copies of this drawing... it didn't look good. It just looked extra.
This photograph of the drawing is poor. I have no excuse. It was a lovely day outside; great for photographing drawings. I just waited until the last minute and took the picture in the dark with a flash. I was even too lazy to turn the lights on.

I tried adding color to old copies of this drawing... it didn't look good. It just looked extra.
This photograph of the drawing is poor. I have no excuse. It was a lovely day outside; great for photographing drawings. I just waited until the last minute and took the picture in the dark with a flash. I was even too lazy to turn the lights on.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
2 Comments:
In all honesty, it looks really cool the way you photographed it. It's all light around the drawing and dark around the edges. I thought you did it like that on purpose.
About adding color, I love black and white drawings, especially when they're done well like this one.
I can think of a few applications for this drawing in a future blog post, would it be OK for me to use if I credit and link you? Or would you rather not be that free with your hard work? I understand both ways.
Ben,
It would be great if you used my drawing in some way. They get one show here and then sit around the house in a pile.
You know you're right about the flash effect. The dark edges do add something nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home