Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday Art

There's this pool across the street from Mike's parent's house in the Poconos. It's in the strangest place: up on a hill and completely exposed. Not private at all. I've always been facinated by it and have even painted it's portrait a few years ago (I'd post that, but I'm not at home to take its picture).

Slide

This picture nor the painting really capture the strange appeal it has in person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

That really is a bit odd. It makes for an interesting picture - I love the color and focus of your shot.

tracy

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home