Saturday Art
I talked to Tess on the phone tonight for awhile. I worked on a layout for a small decorative painting I want to do on a piece of furniture for Antje. The train's look was stolen from this book. I'm usually conscientious about that kind of thing (stealing), but I'm not making money from the copying so I think it's okay.

As we talked I just doodled the rest of the stuff. Why balloons and rainbows are illustrations for sadness, I don't know. Since Mike and I started packing up for our return trip from St. Louis I've been sad. It's hard to leave good friends.

As we talked I just doodled the rest of the stuff. Why balloons and rainbows are illustrations for sadness, I don't know. Since Mike and I started packing up for our return trip from St. Louis I've been sad. It's hard to leave good friends.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
3 Comments:
We bought the Planes book by the same guy right before Ben's first airplane flight. In fact, he fell asleep reading it tonight.
I would not have guessed you were drawing rainbows as we talked.
That's an odd picture of me looking wryly at my Chinese food. It's a nice shot of Tom, though.
I thought you looked kind of dubious. I don't remember why though. I was probably too busy eating.
I think that's my "Why is Mike taking pictures of me while I'm eating?" face.
Post a Comment
<< Home