Stress Test
I've been thinking about stress lately, so I thought I'd ask my readers a few questions about it.
1. Do you often feel stressed about the number or kinds of things you try to do?
2. Do you find yourself always anticipating the next thing, or do you live in the moment?
3. What aspects of your life make you the most stressed?
4. What do you do to relax?
5. On weekends, do you primarily try to relax or get things done?
Have a good weekend, everyone!
1. Do you often feel stressed about the number or kinds of things you try to do?
2. Do you find yourself always anticipating the next thing, or do you live in the moment?
3. What aspects of your life make you the most stressed?
4. What do you do to relax?
5. On weekends, do you primarily try to relax or get things done?
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
4 Comments:
1. not at the moment... yet... (ask me if/when i accept the part time job i hear i might get offered...)
2. yes, but i'm working on it...
3. money. bush. fear of others judging me. republicans taking over my ovaries. more bush.
4. bike. read.
5. try to get a little of both. i feel cranky if i only do one.
1. Do you often feel stressed about the number or kinds of things you try to do?
Yes. Especially the services I've made available on my blog for header designs and blogger designs. I've got a waiting list 6 months long now. :/
2. Do you find yourself always anticipating the next thing, or do you live in the moment?
I live in the moment most of the time. My anticipation tends to ebb and flow.
3. What aspects of your life make you the most stressed?
Work, finances
4. What do you do to relax?
Blog about it.
5. On weekends, do you primarily try to relax or get things done?
Relax, all the way. Of course, my weekends are Friday and usually Saturday but still, I try to relax.
1. Do you often feel stressed about the number or kinds of things you try to do?
I do often feel stressed but not about the number or kinds of things I try to do..._have_ to do...the things I can put aside I have had to put aside. My current life path means that I have a lot I canNOT put aside.
2. Do you find yourself always anticipating the next thing, or do you live in the moment?
These days I am definitely planning ahead and not just relishing the moment. I am always anticipating the next thing and deciding whether I am doing the right thing at THIS moment.
3. What aspects of your life make you the most stressed?
Currently: Nursing school, work/non-profit to-do lists, worry for the manboys.
4. What do you do to relax?
Relax...what's that?
Um...I do enjoy blogging (and writing in other forms,) reading,
going to Seattle (Pike Place Market, for instance), going "junque" shopping (poor-gal's antique shopping), out for coffee...but doing these things when I shouldn't actually causes more stress these days.
5. On weekends, do you primarily try to relax or get things done?
Now, it's definitely a catch up time...homework, housework, and sometimes I do relax (but then regret it.)
Thanks for all the responses! It's interesting to hear how other people approach their lives.
Post a Comment
<< Home