Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Monday, July 03, 2006

Mountains


Sometimes I miss the landscape of Central Pennsylvania, where I grew up. I love the mountains at twilight, when they turn a deep blue-green; the air has a misty feel to it, the sky glows slate blue, and the trees are shadowy green.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaela said...

I can't wait to get there! I haven't been there for *at least* five years but probably more than that. I think we're going to have to take a picture of Antje on that lion statue for my father-in-law... which might kill me, but I'll try to get over it.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

Looks like the mountains near me. I love them, too.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home