Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fun in Black and White


I have finally decided to learn how to use some of the buttons on my camera. Mike's picture of Antje inspired me to try some black and white pictures.

First I went out in the yard after the rain.



I was testing the theory that everything looks artsy in black and white.


This is a view of our house from the swing in the back yard.


The family vehicles....


And when I came inside, I saw this cute little face:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

I love your pictures! I think that everything does look artsy in black and white.

That is one of the cutest pics of your sweet boy!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Precie said...

Yes, Tess...I think that umbrella pic proves that everything does look artsy in b&w!

Great pics!!!!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home