Outing

When we moved to St. Louis, people kept telling us what a great place it was to raise kids. We were skeptical. But in the past year, we've discovered more than enough things to keep us busy.

Yesterday, Ben and I went to the Missouri Botanical Gardens because admission was free in honor of the founder's birthday. We strolled the grounds and saw people in 19th-century costumes, including a carnival man on stilts and a top-hatted man playing a street organ. Ben enjoyed his cookies and lemonade, we looked at flowers for a while before moving on to explore the new children's activity area. My only disappointment was that my camera's batteries gave out after just a few pictures.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
2 Comments:
I can't wait to see it again!
We'll be here next July for our DONA International conference:
http://www.sheratonwestport.com/
Hh
I'll see you then! I'm excited to meet you IRL. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home