Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

In the Garden


Another trip to the Botanical Garden today.... Time for more flower pictures!


Through the end of October, there are glass sculptures throughout the garden.


Maybe someday I'll go by myself and have a chance to sit in one of the many peaceful nooks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fabulous shots!

Is the glasswork done by artists local to St. Louis?

Ben must have had a blast.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Crap - I read the title and saw the first photo and thought that was your garden!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tess said...

Heck, no! My garden has only a few scraggly marigolds and some white flowers I can't name.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

That gate is awesome. It makes me almost like glass art.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home