Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Art

Dogs at Night

Here's yet another revision of the Dogs at Night. I'm pretty damn sick of this painting and kind of wish I had never thought of this layout, but here it is, as done as I could get it. I finished it on Wednesday and haven't looked at it since. I see now that the tree could use more branches. Ugh. Maybe I can fix this version without redoing it. Here's the old one so you can compare. Don't even tell me if you like the other one better.

Dogs at Night

Next week I'll have another cartoon. It's almost finished, but it's missing an ending.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

I like it! In the first one, the tree felt misplaced, but I like the smaller trunk and branches. Sorry you're sick of it.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home