Saturday Art
This is the outline from last week:

Here's the completed painting:

I posted it to an art critique site this week and got some helpful feedback, so there will be a revision. But I'm fairly pleased with how this went considering that I'm pretty shaky with watercolors.
I did finish this faster than any of the others: from first idea to completed painting, four work days.
From what I understand if I do get a job doing this I will have to finish a painting in half that time... but I think I could manage it. A deadline - and a paycheck - could be quite a motivator.

Here's the completed painting:

I posted it to an art critique site this week and got some helpful feedback, so there will be a revision. But I'm fairly pleased with how this went considering that I'm pretty shaky with watercolors.
I did finish this faster than any of the others: from first idea to completed painting, four work days.
From what I understand if I do get a job doing this I will have to finish a painting in half that time... but I think I could manage it. A deadline - and a paycheck - could be quite a motivator.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home