Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Art

I went to an abandoned industrial park yesterday with my brother, John Ryan, and Mike in search of an interesting landscape to paint (we were in pastoral Chester County for Thanksgiving but were looking for some ugliness). They found a number of things to photograph. Nothing interested me. I like things in the distance... all of this was too large, too sad. I did find some milkweed pods for Antje though. John Ryan took this one of me collecting them:

picture John Ryan took

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home