Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, November 10, 2006

Saturday Art

girard avenue

alley



antennas

I'm obsessed with doing these watercolors. I have never cared about making art this much, for this long. But I think about making these all the time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

I can tell how much you're enjoying it -- they're beautiful. Doesn't seem like you're pulling your hair out like with the cartoon puppies :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kaela said...

*exactly*

Thanks.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

If you need a Christmas or a birthday present idea for me, look no further.... We can add them to the Parkhouse Gallery that is our house.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Yeah? Really? Your choice, miss.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

I love them and I love their lightness, their almost floating quality -- how can that be, as they are of such ordinary, practical things? Wow.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I LOVE THEM.

I think they are some of my favorites of all the art you have posted, Kaela.

Hh

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home