Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday Art

fight fight

I mess around with Japanese ink painting regularly and here's one (of 28) that I did last night. I've been sad lately because so many of my friends are leaving plus there are fights breaking out in two separate families that I'm close to. So this is what I had on my mind: sad conflict.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

You made me cry--but
part of my brain likes haiku
and Japanese ink.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they are acknowledging each others' presence. Nobody is off sulking. It could be worse.

Lower lip extended,
belligerent pose; please,
hear my soul.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home