Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Camera Fun Continues


Ben and I went to the nature center on Friday, and I continued to work on getting acquainted with my camera.

I think the new camera does better close-ups:







It definitely takes better portraits, especially in low light.... Although the flash constricts Ben's pupils and makes him look a little crazed, it's a miracle there's no red-eye.



A few more portraits, taken in the back yard:







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tessela - that crazed look in Ben's eye is, I believe, just the result of him inheriting your genetics...oh crazy one.

Just kidding. I love the picture of the grasshopper.

Hope you're well - hugs!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home