New Camera!
I have all kinds of blog topics percolating in my head, but right now I am too distracted by my new camera to develop any of them.
Instead, here are some assorted pictures. I will confess: I took a few black ones before I realized the lens cap needed to be removed. Digital SLR Photography for Dummies can't get here soon enough....
My cat:

The fungus that blooms on the stump in our back yard every fall:

Tom's carefully cultivated broccoli--we ate the first head over the weekend:

Other sights from my suburban back yard:



Once Ben gets home, I'll see how well the camera handles portraits!
Instead, here are some assorted pictures. I will confess: I took a few black ones before I realized the lens cap needed to be removed. Digital SLR Photography for Dummies can't get here soon enough....
My cat:

The fungus that blooms on the stump in our back yard every fall:

Tom's carefully cultivated broccoli--we ate the first head over the weekend:

Other sights from my suburban back yard:



Once Ben gets home, I'll see how well the camera handles portraits!
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
2 Comments:
Wow, those are some nice pics! What kind of camera did you get?
Canon Rebel XT. It was a complete splurge (albeit on sale), and now I'm petrified that a major appliance will die, we will need car repairs, or I will break it.
Post a Comment
<< Home