October Gardens
Ben and I trekked to the Botanical Garden this morning; on Wednesday mornings, admission is free to St. Louis County residents. As we walked, I thought of all times I've taken pictures there, and I reflected on how every visit is both predictable and unique. This time, high school students were scattered throughout the gardens, sitting cross-legged and scribbling in lined notebooks.
We wandered for a while. Ben was enamored with fountains, including this tall cylindrical one.

As usual, I wanted to spend time in the rose garden.

I tried to capture the translucent petals of the flowers in the sunlight.

I was especially pleased with this water lily.

Ben had fun in the children's garden too. We both got some exercise going up this rope and down the suspension bridge.

My only regret is that the new camera I ordered has not yet arrived, so I had to make do with my old one.
We wandered for a while. Ben was enamored with fountains, including this tall cylindrical one.

As usual, I wanted to spend time in the rose garden.

I tried to capture the translucent petals of the flowers in the sunlight.

I was especially pleased with this water lily.

Ben had fun in the children's garden too. We both got some exercise going up this rope and down the suspension bridge.

My only regret is that the new camera I ordered has not yet arrived, so I had to make do with my old one.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
18 Comments:
What camera did you decide on?
I decided I wanted to be a Rebel like you.
Awesome! I'm excited to see what you do with it!
I also ordered a copy of Digital SLR Photography for Dummies, so I'm hoping that helps.
what camera did u order?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home