Book Meme

I've been tagged by Heather, the Hamster Queen, so how could I not respond? Today's meme is all about books.
1.) How many books I own: My guess is that there are at least 2000 books in our household, counting Ben's. We tried to get rid of some when we moved, but we didn't really make a dent.
2.) The last book I bought: I have been trying to stick to a budget and not buy books lately. Thank goodness the local library will let us reserve materials over the internet. The last book I bought was The Poky Little Puppy for a friend; the last book for myself was probably The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf.
3.) The last book I read: I'm in the middle of The Forest for the Trees, by Betsy Lerner, which I won in Ann Douglas's drawing. Before that, I read A Judgement in Stone, by Ruth Rendell, for a book club.
4.) Five books that mean a lot to me:
1.) Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen5.) Five people I’ve tagged:
2.) To the Lighthouse, by Virginia Woolf (my favorite book ever!)
3.) Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
4.) The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson
5.) Mr. Spaceman, by Robert Olen Butler
Tonya
Milliner's Dream (payback time!)
Aerin (tagging twice to get her blogging again)
Kara (as long as it doesn't stress her out too much)
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
1 Comments:
You took being tagged so much better this time. ;) Perhaps my tagging you before served a purpose to give you strength to deal with future meme-tags? :)
I'll get on it, asap.
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home