Arch Words
Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest
Name: Tess
Home: St. LouisI'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.
E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com


5 Comments:
Kaela, it's beautiful!
It's beautiful! I looked for "Saturday Art" and didn't see it...I'm finally having a quick chance to peek again--and there it is...I needed my fix. :)
Hh
Kaela,
This is gorgeous, as always. You really are amazing.
Kaela, beautiful again! I want to know where your fascination with water stems from...
To all four of you: thanks.
shekky,
I have been trying to figure out where the water stuff comes from. I always loved the beach when I was little. Then time passed, my parents split up and we didn't go there for vacation anymore. College arrived, and I took a swimming class for fun. Weirdly enough, hour long lap swimming kind of saved me.
I like to draw water as a homage to it's effect on me. But I don't think I have yet captured that effect. I don't know how to draw it to show that.
Post a Comment
<< Home