Linkapalooza: Belief-O-Matic
While traveling over the holidays, I'll be posting briefly to share links I like.
Are you searching for a religion but not sure you've found the right one? Go to this quiz on beliefnet.com to find out which religion best matches your beliefs. I'm not entirely convinced that a 20-question quiz is the best way to decide these things, but it's always an interesting exercise to try to articulate your beliefs. Here are my top 10 matches:
Too bad I don't feel like being Unitarian. I found it interesting that the quiz ranked the denomination I moved away from (Liberal Quakers) higher than the denomination I'm currently involved with (United Church of Christ, or Liberal Christian Protestants). At least I'm consistent about the liberal part.
Are you searching for a religion but not sure you've found the right one? Go to this quiz on beliefnet.com to find out which religion best matches your beliefs. I'm not entirely convinced that a 20-question quiz is the best way to decide these things, but it's always an interesting exercise to try to articulate your beliefs. Here are my top 10 matches:
| 1. | Unitarian Universalism (100%) |
| 2. | Liberal Quakers (98%) |
| 3. | Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (95%) |
| 4. | Orthodox Quaker (79%) |
| 5. | Theravada Buddhism (70%) |
| 6. | Secular Humanism (67%) |
| 7. | New Age (66%) |
| 8. | Mahayana Buddhism (65%) |
| 9. | Neo-Pagan (65%) |
| 10. | Reform Judaism (61%) |
Too bad I don't feel like being Unitarian. I found it interesting that the quiz ranked the denomination I moved away from (Liberal Quakers) higher than the denomination I'm currently involved with (United Church of Christ, or Liberal Christian Protestants). At least I'm consistent about the liberal part.
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
3 Comments:
Very interesting. I turned out to be exactly what I thought I was. Mainline to liberal Protestant.
I have actually been looking around on that website a lot lately but somehow missed that quiz. I'm using their prayer & weight loss program. So far I like it.
Thanks, Tess!
Orthodox Quaker!!! I think not.
wow! that was really interesting! My beliefs are very close to yours apparently, Tess.
1. Liberal Quakers (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (97%)
3. Neo-Pagan (97%)
4. Reform Judaism (89%)
5. New Age (84%)
6. Bahá'í Faith (84%)
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (82%)
8. Mahayana Buddhism (78%)
9. Secular Humanism (72%)
10. Orthodox Judaism (69%)
Post a Comment
<< Home