Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meme: Questions for Christ

Okay, no one has tagged me with this meme--I just stole it from Ben at Open Switch because it seems like a good Sunday subject. You have to come up with five questions you'd like to ask Jesus. Here are mine:

1. Are you really the son of God? (A straightforward yes or no will suffice; no need for a parable.)
2. Besides Christianity, what is your favorite religion?
3. Why didn't you pick any female apostles?
4. Which gospel is your favorite and why?
5. What's your favorite joke?

Now I'm tagging three people: Hannah at Milliner's Dream, AE at Oodelally (hoping to inspire some postpartum blogging), and Christian_Left at Lumpenlogocracy (not that I think he'll answer, but I'd be curious to see what he says).

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Heh. I forgot to tag 5 people. You were gonna be one of them anyway. ;)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I've answered your tag on my blog, Tess (and Ben's as he went back and tagged me, too...so it was a double-tag.)

Hh

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people say that Mary Magdalene was an apostle, but times were different for women back then.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tess...You're right, I don't like playing "meme games", but I did put a new post just now--Opposing Alito from a Christian Perspective--that links to your more recent commentary on abortion. Just thought you might like to know that I am still glad to be reading your blog!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home