Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, January 13, 2006

No Deep Thoughts Today...

...as we are about to leave to drive 5 hours through the snow to Chicago so we can take our ear-infection-afflicted toddler to my cousin Nat's wedding. Somehow this is not striking me as the brightest of ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaela said...

Ha!

Good luck anyway.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Kaela--love the art!!!

Tess--been there, done that. Hopefully, he will sleep on the drive there...?

Hh

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home