Delurk Yourself Already!
According to Sheryl at Paper Napkin (via Ben at Open Switch), it's national De-lurking week. Sheryl writes,I just read a Psychology Today article which notes a direct correlation between weight loss and commenting on your favorite blogs, so leave a comment because it will make you skinny. Not that you're fat, because you're not!!
So if you read this blog and rarely or never comment, now is your time! Let me know you're out there. I guess I don't really believe I have any lurkers; I tend to judge my readership solely by how many comments I get. (I know, I know--I should get with the program and get a counter so I'll know the number of hits I get.) Are there any lurkers who care to delurk themselves today?
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
6 Comments:
I lurk here. But, I think you know that already.
I don't count you as a lurker, Linda! You comment from time to time....
Delurking is delightful!
I've gotten a couple lurkers to de-lurk on my blog and/or the Frappr! map.
I am not a lurker here...however, I will tell you that your blog is one of only three or four that I look at every day, no matter what. Others I "catch up on" when I can, although they are ones I really enjoy.
Your writing and Saturday art are pretty much routine for me... :)
I should go and comment on a few blogs I do lurk at though, ay?
Hh
I'm not a lurker, but who doesn't wanna drop a few lbs?
I lurk...therefore I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home