Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

State of the Union

We're 30 minutes away from the State of the Union address, and cnn.com can already tell you what the president's going to say. While I'm curious to see the president justify himself and his administration, I'm not sure I'm willing to give up that much of my evening.

Random thought: What if spouses were required to give each other a State of the Union address every year?

3 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

to your other comment person - i HATE the Gilmore Girls

i also hate state of the union speeches. i never watch them.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I keep trying to like the Gilmore Girls, but I just can't get into it.

I watched The Simpsons on Tivo last night.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

That's how I felt about Boston Public for a while.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home