Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday Art

I didn't get any drawing done this week. I usually use Saturday morning to catch up, but not this week. It was a rough week and a really nice day outside. Instead Mike, Antje and I went to the Italian Market in Philadelphia. And of course we ended up in a coffee shop. Here's the proof:

Mike and Antje

You'll see the rim of my soy chai latte at the bottom of the picture; I wanted a cappuccino but soy milk in coffee is pretty gross (I gave up dairy in observance of Lent).

It was a good trip and mostly made up for the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Sorry you had a bad week! Your procrastination is entertaining even on the days you don't do official art. I can't believe how big Antje is getting.

Are you checking your email? I never know if you're not checking, or reading but not replying.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home