Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Want a sticker?

Being sick last week did not prevent Ben from fulfilling his sticker duties. When he gets hold of a sheet of stickers (such as the above, which came with his Curious George calendar), he methodically puts them on himself. They then fall off one by one, and we find them underfoot all week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellee said...

Have you been secretly observing our house? We have a little sticker maniac here too!! If I find one more little happy face sticker on my clothes (after the wash) I'm going to scream!

Cute pic though!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas is a sticker ADDICT! I'm glad he's not the only one.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

What a cute picture - I love Ben's haircut !!

I'm still trying to lift up a few small, very stubborn foil stickers from our hard wood floors... ugh!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

He is so cute.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home