Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to My Boy!

It's hard to believe Ben was born two years ago today. This is one of his first pictures. Tom is holding him out to me.

Here's the two of us laughing over cake this evening. Ben's stated intention was "to make a mess," and he achieved that goal.

It's amazing how much he's grown in two years.....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This_is_uncanny. Thomas' birthday is Tuesday, May 23rd and we're celebrating it tomorrow. Weird.

Happy Birthday Ben!!!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and Thomas is turning 2 years old as well.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

Happy Birthday, Thomas! I hope he enjoys his cake as much as Ben did.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

HE IS SO GORGEOUS. As a mother of The Manboys, I can tell you that I am a self-professed expert on gorgeous manboys...so trust me on that.

Hh :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Happy Brithday Ben!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Precie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ben!!!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Kellee said...

Happy belated b-day again, Ben!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home