Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pennsylvania Flowers II


Following up from Friday, here are more flower pictures.

Flower or weed?


Seed pods:

Ladybug:


A coneflower:


Garlic:


Daisies:

4 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Beautiful--I especially love the daisies!

Hh

1:19 PM  
Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

I also really love the daisy shot. There is just something so pure about a group of daisies in a field, doing nothing but giving glory to themselves and to Above as their grow..

and the garlic shot is quite interesting!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Your camera must be so much better than mine. It cannot focus on things any closer than about 18 inches. Detail in my pics would be nice, but not to be - until this one breaks or is lost :( Gorgeous shots!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red one could be a bee balm variety I think

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home