Arch Words

Reflections on art, politics, parenting, and life in the Midwest

Name: Tess Home: St. Louis

I'm now a graduate student in public health at Washington University in St. Louis... as well as a writer, parent, and teacher. I haven't updated this blog recently, but I may come back to it in the future.


E-mail: tessthompson (at) hotmail (dot) com

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Art

I worked a lot this week and planned on showing off my computer more, but I'm so tired right now that I'm just going to show some pictures.

Ben-in-a-Box II

Ben-in-a-Box III


Ben-in-a-Box

We spent two days with Tess, Tom and Ben at Tess's parent's house in State College over fourth of July. Mike spent quite awhile pulling Ben around in an empty diaper box on the afternoon we left.


thompson family

And I just like this picture of Tess, her dad, and Ben.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Ben loved that diaper box!

In that last picture, I look like an evil person with very muscular forearms.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kaela said...

Well, I wasn't thinking *evil*, but I thought there was some emotional content there.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home