Signs
I'm having a tired day today, so I give you two links that people recently sent me.
Crummy Church Signs (Thanks, Tom!)
Engrish (Thanks, Kaela!)
The first site made me think about the sign I had seen recently outside the Catholic Church on the corner; it said something like
Somehow, I missed that passage in the Bible.
The second site (which I had seen before, but forgotten about), makes me wonder about the various items we have around our house with Chinese characters on them. Who knows what they actually say?
Crummy Church Signs (Thanks, Tom!)
Engrish (Thanks, Kaela!)
The first site made me think about the sign I had seen recently outside the Catholic Church on the corner; it said something like
God Says
Listen to My Son
Ice Cream Social Saturday
Listen to My Son
Ice Cream Social Saturday
Somehow, I missed that passage in the Bible.
The second site (which I had seen before, but forgotten about), makes me wonder about the various items we have around our house with Chinese characters on them. Who knows what they actually say?
Name: Tess
Home: St. Louis
1 Comments:
I have a shirt with (Chinese? Japanese?) characters on it. My husband says (nearly every time I wear it) he wonders if I'm swearing at him.
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home